Special Article Series
1. Welcome to the Canada 150 Amazing Places Challenge
2. First Contact: Alien-like Immortals Discovered at Hopewell Rocks
3. Big Tires and Big Tides at Waterside Beach
4. Sunrise Scramble: Chasing the Tide at Cape Enrage Reef
5. Expect the Unexpected at Martin Head
6. Mud Monsters - Riding the Tantramar Marshes
7. Moncton's Frozen Frontier: Descending into the Belly of the Frozen Petitcodiac
8. Elegant Violence: Ice Climbing Walton Glen Gorge
Ready to Discover the Fundy Biosphere Region's Amazing Places?
FBR Amazing Places Brochure - English
Download and print our brochure and map showing all 50 Amazing Places.
Please note: The Fundy Biosphere Region and its agents, employees, directors, volunteers, contractors, representatives, etc. is not responsible for any loss or accident causing personal injury or damage to property during the visit of an "Amazing Place". The "Amazing Places" were chosen for the interest they represent for the general public, but we ask you to please be cautious and use common sense when you are walking or hiking, and to not get too close to "Amazing Places" signs if they appear unstable or dangerous. We also recommend to not explore "Amazing Places" sites or the areas around them if they seem unstable or dangerous.